Anagraph Hebdo – Issue no. 7
“Don’t focus on having a great blog. Focus on producing a blog that’s great for your readers.”
– – Brian Clark
We had the opportunity this week at Anagraph to work on various projects geared towards solution representation.
Without further ado here are the links by category:
- Route Analysis in QGIS
- Google annual conference on Geo for Good
- How satellite could impact life on Earth
- A rasterized building footprint dataset for the United States
- Spatial Indexing Algorithms techniques
- Design color maps
- Processing Geospatial Data at Scale With Databricks
- Is the development of a product worth it?
- Always be testing
- ‘Infrastructure as Code’ in theory and practice
- 31 reflections on programming
- TimescaleDB hyperfunctions design
- What is a Heat Map and how to create one?
- Template Method Design Pattern
- De la donnée à la décision
- Building “Wall” to prevent data bugs
If you have anything you think we would like to look into and share in our links do not hesitate to reach out!
For any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org